Looking for a new challenge? come and join our team at First Step Finance. We provide an exciting, positive and professional environment to work where personal and team successes are always acknowledged and celebrated.
Best companies award
As a previous winner of a best company award we are committed to our most important asset, namely our 150 strong workforce, and place great focus on encouraging a motivated workplace that produces real benefits for us, and our staff.
The 'Best Companies' award is the 'Michelin style' name behind the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for. This was awarded for our best practice approach to employee engagement. First Step Finance joined well-known companies who have achieved a one star status, which includes AXA, Boots, British Red Cross, Hilton Hotels, KPMG, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP and The Carphone Warehouse.
Opportunities and latest vacancies
All opportunities available at First Step Finance are based at our head office at Grand Central, Stockport.
How do I apply?
If any of our current opportunities are of interest to you, or you would like to register for any future opportunities, please email your CV. Please state the role that you are applying for and why you feel you would suit the role, based on your skills and experience.
Our equal opportunities policy
- We recognise that discrimination is not only unacceptable, it is also unlawful.
- Our aim is to ensure that no job applicant, or employee, is discriminated against, directly or indirectly, on any unlawful grounds.
- Our policy is to make all employees aware that we will act in accordance with all statutory requirements, and take into account any relevant codes of practice.
- All job applicants will be considered solely on their ability to do the job. Interview questions will not be of a discriminatory nature.
- All promotions will be made on merit in line with the principles of the policy.
- Employees who have a disability will receive the necessary help, within reason, to enable them to carry out their normal duties effectively.
- This policy will be assessed at regular intervals to ensure that equality of opportunity is afforded to all employees.
- Non-compliance with this policy will be treated seriously, and will not be tolerated.